Saturday 20 August 2011

Marcus' Fan Fiction Final

The following fan fiction story, is a follow up on the film "I am number Four", directed by DJ Caruso. Enjoy!

"BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP" drones my black motorola. I grab my phone, turn off my alarm, and go back to sleep. The 6oclock sun slowly rises over the botany hills, it's brilliant white rays slowly creep through my curtains, and over my closed eyes. I pull my blanket over my eyes, as qucikly as a vampire would, to protect myself from the vicious rays.
"JAMES, WAKE THE HELL UP! YOU'RE GOING TO MISS YOUR BUS!" screams Catherine, otherwise known as my CĂȘpan (protector). She's been quite bossy lately, maybe its that time of month? My train of thought is rudely interrupted by her intention to throw the dog chewn baseball lying beside my wardrobe at me . She goes to grab it, I quickly imagine the ball in my hand, SHHWOOOSSH, the ball flies straight to me, just before shes able to reach it. If it wasn't for my gifts, or legacies, I'd have a black eye by now.Catherine glares at me. I look at her and slyly smile,"I bet you wish you never taught that" I tease.
"HA! Lets see if you can do that the next time we're faced with Mogadorians!" she mocks. Mogadorians are the evil alien species which took over my planet 12 years ago. They destroyed everything, just like they did to the last planet. There were 9 children in the Garde, we were sent here to develop our powers in hope that one day, we'd take back our planet. However, theres only 6 of us now. Number 1,2 and 3 have already been killed. They're after number 4 now. I'm number 5, so that means I'm next. There was a charm placed on us before we escaped Lorien. If a Mogadorian tried to kill me before he killed number 4, he would not succeed, due to the charm. I developed my legacies when I was 15, now I'm 18. My powers are quite mature now, and I can control them. I read/control minds, control the weather. Catherine says that theres more to come and I'll just keep getting stronger. Currently I'm studying Japanese at university, Catherine said its quite similar to the Lorien language, so I should learn it. I get out of my bed and get ready for school. 

I walk through the clear automatic doors which smoothly slither open, and welcome me into AUT tower. I make my way to the crowded lifts, if only I could use my powers, I wouldn't have to wait in this endless cue. I walk into class ten minutes late and meet my teacher's evil gaze,
"doushite osokunarimashitaka?" she asks,
"Ummm, I missed the bus, sorry" I lie. 
I go take a seat next to my friends.
20 minutes into the lesson, I start getting a painful migraine. Not long after that, blood starts gushing out my nose onto the desk. I get up and sprint to the bathroom. I can't see straight though, and I knock a few people over on the way. I get into the bathroom, and quickly call Catherine, it goes straight to voicemail. Thats weird, I think to myself. Catherine's phone never goes to voicemail. A million thoughts spew into my mind at once. What if the Mogadorians got her? I quickly find some toilet paper to shove up my nose, its still bleeding. 
"AAAAHHHHHH!" 
I hear a scream from the corridor, quickly followed by a loud bang. I slowly open the bathroom door and peer out the little gap. Theres a 8ft tall white man, wearing a long black leather coat, talking to my lifeless teacher, he asks her
"One more time, tell me, WHERE IS THE BOY?" 
I can tell by his unusual accent, that he's a Mogadorian. How did they find me? Did they torture Catherine to find my whereabouts? Is this the end? I hear more heavy foot steps thudding pass the toilets. I peek through the gap, and see another Mogadorian seeker holding a bloody Catherine. I start to panic. I don't know what to do. That seeker is going to sniff me out in a second, I need to escape. I search the bathroom for an air vent. I find one, sadly its not like the ones you see in the movies. Theres no way I can fit in there. I hear the bathroom door open. I calm myself and get into a fighting position. Catherine's lessons flash back into my mind, I remember everything she taught me. I'm not going down without a fight. I harness my power and slam open the cubicle door. I get ready to fire, but as I look around, theres no one there. I walk around the bathroom in my Jackie Chan stance, looking for the source of the sound I heard earlier. 
"What the hell are you doing?" says an unfamiliar voice. 
I spin around to see a tall blonde female. Without thinking I pick her up and throw her into the wall, but somehow she goes straight through it, unharmed. She reappears behind me and says,
"Dude, I'm here to freaking save you. Calm the hell down!"
"Who are you?"
"I'm Number 6."

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment